Soothing words that melt in your spirit not your mind
This collection of poetry and short stories encourages personal growth, appreciating nature and spirituality so you may live a more meaningful, satisfying life.
Nominated for a 2008 NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work - Poetry.
- Slide Show, a poem about sunrise over the ocean and transformation.
- Completing Moments, a poem about connecting with nature.
- Virtual Love, a poem about undying spiritual love. [ View Video ]
I love your story, "Blue Hawk, Red Heart!" I would be honored to publish your work in our upcoming issue. I Googled you and watched your 30-minute interview on the Strausberg Report. I am really impressed!! You are truly very gifted with words. Your work speaks to me very deeply.
D. Ash, Editor of Expanded Horizons
- Eloquence, a poem about creativity and life.
I really enjoyed Eloquence and would love to publish it. You have a great talent with words and did not waste any with this piece.
Casey Quinn, Publisher & Editor of Short Story Library
- Cool People, a poem about the qualities of good relationships.
- Darkness Wings, a poem about understanding and rethinking natural power and beauty.
Your book is awesome! Owner, God First, God Last, God Always
Read More Book Reviews & Recommendations
- Gift Wrapping, a poem about recognizing gifts and blessings by looking in the mirror of nature.
- To: Natural, My Love, a poem about embracing our true selves.
- Buffalo Creek Crossing, a short story about overcoming obstacles, pursuing dreams and personal growth.
Click here to purchase the hardcover book or e-book for yourself or as a gift.
Your writing rhythm evokes gentle swaying and is soothing. Lynn, USA
“Thank you for the beautiful book. It gives me peace. God bless you and continue to be a blessing to others.” —Chinta Strausberg, Host of The Strausberg Report